2017-05262017 Nighttime Viewing at Gyeongbok...
Cultural Heritage Administration opens Gyeongbokggung and Changgyeonggung palaces to visitors for nighttime viewing for 12 days ea...
2017-0315Ssireum designated as National Inta...
The Cultural Heritage Administration has added the Korean wrestling form known as ssireum to the national heritage list as Nationa...
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE
- Changdeokgung Palace
- Deoksugung Palace
- Changgyeonggung Palace
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Gyeonghuigung Palace
- East Nine Royal Tombs, Guri
- Gwangneung Royal Tomb, Namyangju
- Hongneung and Yureung Royal Tombs, Namyangju
- Sareung Royal Tomb, Namyangju
- Taereung and Gangneung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- Jeongneung Royal Tomb, Seoul
- Heolleung and Illeung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- Yungneung and Geolleung Royal Tombs, Hwaseong
- Uireung RoyalTomb, Seoul
- Seolleung and Jeongneung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- West Five Royal Tombs, Goyang
- West Three Royal Tombs, Goyang
- Jangneung Royal Tomb, Gimpo
- Three Royal Tombs, Paju
- Olleung Royal Tomb, Yangju